Here at Identity Creative, we believe in that the best graphic design that is not only just visually appealing, but practical and functional in it's form. With this ideal, your business will achieve greater sales results, and even draw in new customers. In order to have a great brand, it needs to be present. And what we mean by that, is that it needs to be out in the public space for all to see. With great design comes attraction, attraction to your audience to engage with your brand. As well as, in order to build strong brand integrity – you need consistency in your branded presentation in your print marketing. This is where Identity Creative's strength comes into view.
Some of our work below:
With all our design work, we continuously focus on 6 key areas for any design project.
1. Purpose: How is the project going to be used? How will the audience engage it? What is the desired outcome for end users?
2. Functionality: What mediums or applications are involved for it to work? How will it be used in every day workplaces?
3. Communication: What is your message to your audience? How do want them to react? Is it to inform, buy, sell, promote awareness about your product and/or services
4. Connection: What do you associate your marketing to connect with your audience? Visual Communication is a great way to connect your audience for any product or service
5. Presentation: Does your marketing make you look the goods? Does carry a professional sales image and integrity?
6. Innovation: Does your design and/or brand set you apart in your business? Is it new and exciting that your customers need to have one? Does your business or product set a benchmark for others?
These areas are very important to the approach of our designs. We believe like any design – it is designed for a purpose.
There has always been a misconception in recent years as to what graphic designers do in todays society. With the advent of faster computers and cheaper DYI software, a lot of business do refer to the cheaper option thinking that there new software will design things for them, this is not the case. We utilise the best techniques in understanding space, shape, contrast, depth, dynamics, typography, colour harmonies, colour, white space, and balance.
Areas we can improve your PRINT MARKETING:
- Company / Product Brochure Design
- Business Stationery Design
- Poster Design
- Promotional Material Design
- CD / DVD Design
- Catalogue Design
- Poster / Promotional Design
- Prospectus / Annual Report Design
- Product Tags / Label Design
- and much more …